FM-A25BIG-EM - Fréquencemètre c.a., 2.5", à suspension, modèle "Big Look"
These meters feature extra wide scales, big bold numerals above the scale divisions for an unobstructed reading. A tapered needle, sharp pointer and shadow free acrylic cover help to easily view values.
Meters are available in taut band or pivot and jewel mechanisms. They meet ANSI C39.1. In addition to these features, these meters also meet UL/CSA and/or IEC specifications. Scaling and inputs can be easily modified to meet custom applications.
The Big Look panel meters are gasketed to seal out dust and other air-suspended damaging particles and are ideal for adverse environments.
- Standard panel applications
- Instrumentation – manufacturing component
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437, IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
- Pivot and Jewel
- Iron vane type
- Accuracy: ±2% AC- iron vane
- Accuracy: ± 3% AC – rectifier type (60 Hz sine wave)
- Tracking: ± 2% AC , vertical mounting
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC and
- Rectifier type: ± 2% iron vane
- UL and IP54 splash proof models (2 1/2 & 3 1/2″ only) available
- Surface or conduit mounting