FM-A35HOR-EM - Frequency meter, 3.5", Pivot & jewel, "Horizon" Model
These meters feature extra wide scales, big bold numerals above the scale divisions for an unobstructed reading. A tapered needle, sharp pointer and shadow free acrylic cover help to easily view values.
Meters are available in taut band or pivot and jewel mechanisms. They meet ANSI C39.1. In addition to these features, these meters also meet UL/CSA and/or IEC specifications. Scaling and inputs can be easily modified to meet custom applications.
- Standard panel applications
- Instrumentation – manufacturing component
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437, IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
- Pivot and Jewel
- Iron vane type
- Basic Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
- UL models available
- Expanded Scales available
- Surface or conduit mounting
- Surface or window mounting option